Wednesday, April 14, 2010

The Picard Manuver

For those of you who weren't fortunate enough to grow up in a household of Scientific Parents, you have no idea what you were missing out on!

I was brought up in a household that watched Jeopardy every night, laughed at contestants Wheel of Fortune who stupidly buy vowels, and watched at least three hours of Star Trek a week.

Laugh if you want. It has made me who I am and I'm proud.

In no way shape or form am I a Trekkie. I enjoy the movies. I enjoy the television shows (especially The Next Generation), but I have no urge to dress up like a Klingon and go to a convention.

Moving right along with my point. This morning I read a re-tweet that said the following:

happysorceress happysorceress

Two of my *favorite* companies, @AdagioTeas & @ThinkGeek,have made tea magic!!: http://bit.ly/aPrWBo

Of course I clicked the link. I love Adagio Teas and ThinkGeek too! And what did I find? Something I might just have to purchase!
Umm, hello? Four teas that sound delicious! And check out the name of that one on the top!

Earl Grey, Hot!

Seriously...do I need to say more? I only do if you're a sad person and you never watched Star Trek: TNG.

I think the best way to describe if you are unfamiliar is this montage of clips I found on YouTube.

Enjoy! Oh, and if you're interested in ordering any Adagio Teas, let me know and I'll send you a $5 gift certificate! They're cool like that :)


0 comments:

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com