Wednesday, April 14, 2010

c25k Week 1, Day 3

I'm going to do a few more week 1 intervals this week and start on week 2 next week.

I didn't get a full work out in. I started cooling down when I still had 2 jogging intervals left because I was running out of time. I didn't give myself enough time at the gym to finish it and still have enough time to get home, shower, get ready and get to the doctor's.

I'm feeling okay. My knees are still getting used to everything and I was feeling some shinsplints during the run but I feel better now.

I still need new sneakers. They didn't have the ones I wanted at the Foot Locker in VA when I visited Jason this weekend so I'll have to call and see if the Foot Lockers near me have the sneakers in my size.

I did run at 5.5 today instead of just 5.0 and it felt more natural a stride than 5.0 did. I walked at 3.7 and 3.5 depending on how my shins felt.

I felt good about the work out, even though it wasn't the full thing.

0 comments:

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com