Tuesday, April 20, 2010

I Could Color All Day

I literally just had a very Carrie Bradshaw Moment...

Remember these?

The shoes I WANT TO MARRY?!

Well I was looking at flapper costumes (no, you're not going to get an explanation for that one, so don't ask) and I came across these:

And literally I said out loud, "Hello lover."

These shoes, although still ridiculously expensive are slightly more in my "price range" at only $150, you know instead of the Christian Louboutin pair which are easily $2k+ and I could never dream of purchasing...or rather I can only dream of purchasing.

All I'm saying is that if I have a reason to purchase wedding shoes in the next errr, six months, THESE will be contenders.

Thank you Unique-Vintage for making my dream come true. And pleeeease don't discontinue them, they're gorgeous and come in many different colors!

0 comments:

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com