Wednesday, February 24, 2010

More West Coast Shenanigans

Today was quite the full day. Jason and I went over to Bob's to look at a few couches and dining room sets. We liked one of the couches but they didn't have anything in the country kitchen kind of genre I want for a dining room set. (More on this later).

Then the three of us hopped on our JetBlue flight out to Seattle and we were greeted at the airport by Dan. I haven't seen Dan since Jaclyn's wedding since he couldn't come home for Christmas this year. I've missed Dan.

We killed some time at Ikea and Jason and I fought over tables. He's super picky...even more picky than I am about really odd things. (Again, more on this later).

Met Dan's friend Christina for Pho. We love Pho, if you haven't had it, what the hell are you waiting for? Just make sure you save me some bean sprouts!

Jason had a little spill at the condiment counter.

We hung out around the house and packed our bags for Canada. And now we're just enjoying catching up a little bit with Dan.

Tomorrow's agenda:
  1. Drive to Vancouver to pick up tickets from Will Call Office.
  2. Stanley Park!
  3. Capilano Suspension Bridges.

0 comments:

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com