Monday, October 26, 2009

Jaclyn & Andy

All I can say is the wedding was wonderful. I mentioned that my brother and father took about 5GB worth of photos, but we still haven't sorted through them all. So here's a few I snapped throughout the day with my little Cannon Elph.

Jaclyn & Andy are the biggest Disney fanatics you will ever meet.
They go multiple times a year...it's borderline ridiculous!


Helping the bride get into her shoes.

Mother and daughter. Check out their
awesomely beautiful Kettubah in the background.


Jade, Julibean and Jessy
(jeeze Stacey and I were the only non-Js in the bridal party!)
watching the reveal.


They are simply adorable together!

After the ceremony and photos, Jaclyn needed something to eat.
So to protect her dress they put an entire table cloth over her.
I thought it was the most amazing thing I'd ever seen.


Dan and our Mom cutting a rug.

After the wedding we went back to my Aunt's house,
where Jason and my Dad got some quality snuggle time in.

0 comments:

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com