Monday, December 7, 2009

Manjoyment Monday: Once More With Feeling

Weird. You know how once in awhile multiple people you know who have no affiliation with each other start talking to you about the same thing and you wonder if the cosmos are trying to send you a message?

Well one of my friends was telling me how she recently started watching the Buffy the Vampire Slayer Series on DVD and how she had never seen it before.

I was aghast.

I literally grew up on that...or rather...I spent my entire high school career watching it. And it was something we watched as a family, believe it or not.

So my sister is studying for finals and while she was compiling her notes and writing her flash cards this past week, she too had been watching the series as background noise.

AND THEN, yesterday I woke up and low and behold, my father is watching Once More With Feeling, the amazingly well done Buffy Musical episode.

What does all this mean to Manjoyment Monday? Simply that James Marsters is pretty damn hot! And obviously the universe wanted me to share that with you...

I have to admit I was a little sad when I found out he's not actually British. That accent was dead sexy. But apparently Anthony Stewart Head taught him everything he knows about it...and probably how to brew the perfect cup of Taster's Choice too.

Grr. Arg.

0 comments:

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com