Monday, December 21, 2009

Manjoyment Monday: Future Lady Killer

Well there are only three days of work this week, which is exciting because once I'm gone on Wednesday I don't have to be back to the office until January 4th!

But the holidays are a tender time to really spend with your friends and family. To honor that, today's man is a very special one.


Remember Xavier?

This little man is almost 8 months old now! And holy cow he's adorable. He will totally be a lady killer one day with his inherited (from his Daddy) dimple when he smiles real big. Uhh! I just want to eat him up he's so cute!

So here's hoping that you and yours have a wonderful holiday season and that you are truly grateful to have your family and friends. Enjoy your holiday and let's hope for snow!


I thought this one was so precious too. I love the way he's staring down Santa.

0 comments:

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com