Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Give Peace a Chance

So this morning was rough. I didn't get out of the store last night until after midnight. Decided that against my better hair judgment I'd shower before passing out and woke up with the most amazing bedhead ever.

Got ready, after only four or so hours of sleep and meandered out to my car to head to work. It was then that I realized there was something different about Lulu.

Ages ago while we were in Bartonsville, PA for our annual family vacation we came upon this fantastic store called Dave's Tie Dye & Hippie Gifts. Being curious consumers we went inside and since then we've gone back every single summer just to peruse the hippie skirts and random paraphernalia Dave has around the store.

A few years back I purchased a camouflaged peace sign magnet to put on the Hunter. It made me content in my own little way, I liked that it was camo because it was almost as if I was supporting the troops while supporting peace.

Cue to this morning when I saw a peace sign-shaped dust pattern on Lulu's rear.

SOMEONE STOLE MY PEACE SIGN!

Who does that? Honestly?

What kind of a thought process does a person have whereupon they see a peace sign magnet and think, I'ma gonna steal that damn peace sign! I hate peace signs!

I am so upset. Not only that someone would remove a magnet from my car, but in all honesty I thought if I was ever going to lose one it wouldn't be my PEACE SIGN! If anything I thought someone would yoink my Save the Tatas magnet because it's far more interesting than a camouflaged peace sign!

Now I'm going to have to wait until next August to go to Dave's again and buy a new one. *sadface*

1 comments:

Julibean said...

btw I think I still have mine in my trunk and you can have it <3

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com