Friday, December 11, 2009

Dance Party Friday: Scumbuster Approved

Remember when Tickle Me Elmo was the IT thing to get for Christmas?! And how people practically murdered each other to get one?


I wonder if instead they could have enjoyed this, they might not have flipped out as much? I find it more entertaining by far!

I also remember that year the Tickle Me Elmo for Mom's was the Black & Decker cordless Scumbuster.My mother was the happiest person on Earth when she opened up one from my Dad. She was so proud he "tracked one down" because she really really wanted one and they were sold out everywhere!...my parents are weird, what can I say.

Later, my Dad admitted that when he got to Home Depot there was an entire wall of them and it wasn't so hard to find at all.

0 comments:

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com