Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Horseshoes and Handgrenades

And this is why I love my brother...


Me:
so last night I had a dream
Me: that we were sky diving out of a helicopter
Me: and Julianne and Dad dropped together
Me: but then we were catching up to them because the helicopter was falling out of the sky
Me: and you kind of crash landed upright in the woods
Dan: That's pretty fucked up
Me: and suddenly I was this little Chinese escapee or something and some asshole gave me a armed grenade that I couldn't let go of lest we all die
Me: and I found some soldier in a Volkswagen micro-bus nearby and asked for his help
Me: and then these badasses came out of now where and started shooting at him
Me: so I threw the grenade at them
Me: and then I ran
Me: and everyone was running towards me but I waved them off and the bus exploded
Me: and then I climbed up a tree with my flat little shoes
Me: it was so weird
Dan: Unscrew the fuse from the main body next time
Me: well I thought of that when I woke up
Me: that I could unscrew something
Dan: Elise, what the hell did you have for dinner?
Me: meatloaf?
Dan: Well, so far as I know the pin and spoon screw into the grenade body. You could conceivable unscrew that from the body and then just let go of the spoon.
Me: good to know
Dan: Then the fuse would burn down, but not have any bursting charge to set off.
Dan: Since that's in the body, which you've disconnected...
Me: I like how you totally disregard your crash landing a helicopter or me suddenly being Asian and go straight for the munitions part
Me: :P
Dan: I focused on the thing I could actually affect.


Good to know!

0 comments:

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com