Monday, August 30, 2010

MM: Still Got It

My parents just got back from Seattle. Rather, my mother came home last Monday and my father stayed on to help my brother recuperate from surgery and just returned this weekend. (Dan's fine by the way. He had some nerve pinch-age that was giving him pain in his arm so they went in and plated two of his vertebrae together. Sounds a whole lot scarier than it is but at least he won't be in pain anymore, plus he'll have an awesome scar across his neck that we'll have to create an awesome story as to how he got. Knife fight? Mugging? Sword duel?)

I was thinking about Seattle and how enjoyable a city it was, and I was getting photos sent to me willy nilly while my parents were out there. I decided now was as good a time as any to watch Sleepless in Seattle.

And while I was watching it I realized that Tom Hanks was adorable back then.

And then I realized that Tom Hanks is STILL a fine looking man.


Young or old, he has my full attention.

Also, little boy who played Jonah, Ross Malinger, every time I saw this movie I though, damn, he is so familiar, but I couldn't put my finger on it. Thank you IMDB for solving the mystery. He was the voice of TJ Detweiler on Recess which just happens to be one of my favorite cartoons EVER.

Tender.

0 comments:

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com