Monday, August 2, 2010

Manjoyment Monday: Is it a Full Moon?

I swear I'm not one of those people who is obsessed with vampire lore and the like. However True Blood on HBO is pretty spectacular.

The first time I ever saw it I was at a birthday party in Connecticut for my wifey Veebs. I hadn't seen her in awhile and her and her husband Nathan's new house is freak'n adorable. Plus their friends are pretty freak'n hilarious. We drank and ate chili and then played some beruit and life was good.

Then when we were all nice and sloshed Veebs turned on Season 1 of True Blood. Nathan had bought it for her for her birthday and she was so antsy to watch it.

She described it as "Like skinomax with vampires!"

This is why I love my friends.

Meanwhile I had no idea what was going on and was so confused (probably the tequila's fault) that I couldn't follow what was going on. But it was freak'n hot.

The hotness only continues to grow exponentially throughout the seasons. Hello Mr. Joe Manganiello!

Well you should have known better! I always prefer my men a little wolf-like. :P



(Photo borrowed from imdb.com)

0 comments:

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com