Monday, November 23, 2009

Manjoyment Monday

Back in my college days one of my roommates Belinda posted a new b&w picture of a super sexy guy every Sunday night on our apartment door.

Even though we were upperclassmen we lived in an apartment that shot off from a freshman residence hall, so please understand that the first floor (where we lived) was entirely populated by freshmen boys, and some of them didn't realize women lived on their floor. Needless to say, they were always confused as to why so many images of hot sexy men kept on popping up on a door that they thought freshman dudes lived behind.

So every Monday morning on my way out the door I got a glimpse of a new hottie.

To continue that tradition, I will institute Manjoyment Monday. And without further ado...

Uh...yeah I'm Team Jacob. Don't judge!

No, I didn't go to see a midnight showing. And no, I'm not a crazed fan. But seriously, these men are hot!

0 comments:

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com