Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Saying Thanks

As I may or may not have mentioned before in my post about my Army friends' baby, I am a huge supporter of the troops. I don't necessarily believe in war, but I do believe in the people who risk their lives every day to protect the peace and our liberties. I think it takes a very strong person to serve and I appreciate each man and woman in uniform and try to think warm fuzzy thoughts about them and the families they leave behind.

That being said, I've never been brave enough to just say "Thanks for doing what you do" I guess I just get caught up in thinking about how to do it and by the time I actually compile a phrase in my head the uniforms have walked away.

I wonder how many of us wish we could extend a smile or gratitude to the men and women who are doing so much for us without asking for anything.

Well worry no more!

This morning I got an email from a friend entitled "The Gratitude Salute" and it made me smile and want to cry at the same time.



Spread the word. Share the gratitude. And Support our Troops!

0 comments:

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com