Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Bono Will Save the World

I am literally all a flutter!

My cousin Dave scored tickets to a U2 concert at Giants Stadium and of course in typical Dave fashion, forgot all about me and the fact that I thoroughly enjoy U2 and all things Bono.

Cue to last night as I'm about ready to pass out like an old lady at 9:00 and lo and behold a txt from Dave asking me if I want to go to the rescheduled concert Wednesday night.

Do I ever!?!

Apparently the concert was scheduled for a weekend and then pushed to hump day and one of Dave's friends couldn't make it...well I sure as hell won't let that ticket go to waste even though I'll be a zombie at work on Thursday.

I was tentative only because of the price and how I'm trying not to spend any money at all but since Dave already paid for them and I suppose I can pay him in installments over the next few months I guess $120 isn't an awful price to see one of my favorite bands EVER. It's about how much I paid to see The Who in like 10th grade at MSG and we were in the nosebleeds. And these tickets for tomorrow night are 3 row mezzanine with a circular stage...they have to be good!

I'm so excited!!!

Bono!!!

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

0 comments:

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com