Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Vintage and Awesome

Well you all know me. I like to randomly look at things online.

Yesterday I came across these and I just had to share. First off they are completely and utterly gorgeous. I love the idea of using vintage enamel broaches as flowers in a bouquet.

These beauties are from Fantasy Floral Design and I am in love.

Not only are these really cool, but I feel like this is something that I could make myself. I'll have to look into it and see if I can find any tutorials online about it, but how incredible a bouquet would that be?

I can't stop staring at them!

I'm just in such a wedding mood. This weekend I'm off to Albany to visit with Laura and start making her pocketfolds for her invitations. It's going to be a lot of work, but I'm more than willing to put the work in to produce a fabulous product for my best friend.

I can't wait to get started. I caught a killer sale at Michael's the other day and got 100 sheets of multi-colored cardstock for less than $6. I'll be able to use some of it for Laura's shower invites and thank yous that I have to start making soon too. Hopefully all I have to buy for those are envelopes and maybe a cute stamp. I have an idea in mind of what I want to do but I need to talk to the MOH first and see if she approves.

Tonight I have a dinner/movie date with Ashley. We're going to see Remember Me. It was either that or Dear John. What can I say, we both love the sappy crappy movies...

Ashley read the spoilers for it and apparently it has a ridiculously off the charts, I didn't see that coming, ending. She was going to tell me but I decided it'd be more fun for her to watch my reaction and talk about it afterward than it would be to just talk about it now.

Seriously. Can't stop staring.

0 comments:

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com