Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Identity Crisis OVER

Today my friends, is a long awaited day.

You see dear readers, our story starts three years ago when my baby sister Julibean started college. Lo and behold she wanted to go bar hopping with a friend and who was I to judge? Truly this was no worse than anythign I had personally done freshman year. But alas, my sister and I look nothing alike so I could not merely lend her my ID.

Enter my best friend (who shall remain nameless) who just happen to have just gotten her motorcycle license and had an extra ID lying around. Wow, you two look kind of alike! *ding ding ding*

Fast forward to last year when my sister wound up at a local brewery to grab some lunch and a mid-day beer but who is out on the deck drinking with her MBA buddies? Yeah, that'd be my awesome best friend...

"I can't be you when you're being you!" The Beaner shouted.

But my friend couldn't be bothered because she was at that point four in.

This went on for a few months - Julibean about to order a drink would spy my biffles across the bar and hope to baby Jesus the same bartender didn't check both their IDs - my friend was everywhere!

Hilarity ensued.

But now, on this glorious day, the Identity Crisis is OVER. No longer do I have a best friend and a sister pretending to be a best friend. Now I have a best friend AND a sister of legal age.

Happy 21st Birthday Julibean!!!

0 comments:

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com