Sunday, April 10, 2011

This Just In!

For some reason I woke up at 4am this morning. Couldn't get back to sleep either. So I was away at 4:16am when I got a txt message from my cousin.

A baby is born!

Alexandra, the golden child. 21" 6lbs 15oz.
Best part, she has a freak'n mohawk!


Jaclyn is healthy, baby is healthy. Family is HAPPY.

We went to visit at the hospital this afternoon and oh man, all I can say is this girl is going to get so much love and attention it's not even funny.

Nanny's first great grand child!


Mama holds the newest little addition.


Dave is the happiest new uncle on the block.
I personally think Alexandra has his nose.


I get in some snuggle time.

I have a photo of Jaclyn and the fresh out of the oven baby, but as most new mothers do Jack looks pretty worn out in the photo so I'm not going to post it out of kindness. However, let me be the first to say that Jaclyn looks fantastic for just having squeezed out a little bundle of joy.

I think other than the epic mohawk, that I love the fact she just kept on putting her fists up against her face like, no more close ups, please! It's snuggle time and I want to just sleep in a cocoon.

0 comments:

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com