Friday, April 1, 2011

DPF: YAY!

JASON GOT AN OFFER!


COMMENCE THE EPIC DANCING!
Well, maybe don't smack a flag. Old Glory has feelings too.

Hokay so, Jason got an offer for the job in Groton, CT. Which is fabulous and lifts a huge weight off of all of our shoulders, and I can also call Nanny and tell her to stop praying to St. Anthony to help Jason find a job.

He's still going to see if he can move up the interview for the Schenectady job. Just *sigh* I'm so freak'n happy that we can move forward and look for jobs for me and apartments and things and not worry about living out of my bedroom in my parent's house after we get married.

1 comments:

sheam2 said...

GROTON!!!! WOOOO! that's awesome! congrats!! If you move there, our seeing of each other will drastically increase!

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com