Monday, April 11, 2011

MM: Totally Making my List


Today's man isn't a real one.

I'll be the first to admit that this is crazy. But listen, it's totally legit even if he's animated, right? RIGHT?

Ashley and I have discussed at length how some cartoon characters are just freak'n attractive as all get out. Apparently she even has a very in depth list she made with her friend years ago that they add men (real and animated - they don't judge) to as the years go by.

We may or may not fight over Dimitri and I may or may not often agree with Ashley over the fact that Robin Hood is the foxiest fox in town (Oodelaly!).

But damn, just watched Tangled for the first time this weekend and hello. Sexiest man ever animated in my opinion. Go ahead, judge me. But don't deny that Flynn Rider is hot!

Maybe it's the floppy hair. Maybe it's the big nose (we know how I love me a good schnoz!), or maybe, just maybe it's that he's just a pleasant type of theif. Whatever it is, I thoroughly enjoy this Tangled character...like woah.

Check out his smolder.

0 comments:

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com