Monday, November 22, 2010

MM: JT FTW

Hate me if you want.

Seriously.

It's alright.

Because sometimes I hate myself.

But there's always been something about this break away boyband artist that I've adored.

Jason can't stand it.

Sometimes I can't stand it myself.

When Future Sex Love Sounds came out Julibean gave it to me for Christmas because it's totally a guilty pleasure of mine.

I love Justin Timberlake's music. There, I said it.

It has a good beat, I like the way his voice sounds and most of all he doesn't take himself seriously. I mean, I'm not sure I can count the number of times he's been on SNL anymore.


Plus this morning we drove past the golf course in Bethpage off of 135. Normally we don't take that route when carpooling but it gave me the willies a little.

Long story short a girl I knew was found there. When we worked together we would always rock out to JT whenever he came up on the soundtrack. So between that, NKOTBSB epic reunion this weekend and thinking about disco balls for some reason yesterday, here is your Man for today!

0 comments:

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com