Wednesday, September 15, 2010

WW: Guest Lists

It's times like these that I really wish we had just said To Hell With It! and gotten married in Key West with our very close friend and immediate family. It would have been 50 people tops.

Including the A&B Lists our guest list is now like 215 people. Granted almost 30 of those people are B-Listers but still. It makes me sad that our families are just so huge.

A lot of the people on the B-List are people I am friends with. Maybe only 6 of the B-Listers are friends of our parents. All the rest are my friends and Jason's friends who will only make the cut if family declines the invitation.

I plan on organizing the B-Listers by priority and once we get declines sending those invites straight away. There are certain people who I would love to have there but right now only have a chance of even being invited!

Is it a horrible thing to hope lots of people won't want to come to our wedding? I love them, but this is slightly ridiculous. I didn't want a big wedding. I didn't realize how many family members would "have" to be invited. And I didn't realize how painful it would be to put certain friends on the B-List and have to remove other friends completely.

I guess thems the breaks. *sigh*

0 comments:

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com