Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I Pinch?

I work in Marketing.

I work with Advertisements.

I LOVE it.

I have ALWAYS loved it.

There are times when I would literally just pay attention to commercials more than the actual show I was watching.

That being said there are some commercials that just stick with you. Still to this day I can sing the Skip-it! jingle or even the Ribbon Dancers song.

Even more so we constantly quote those damn Honda Element commercials. I don't have anything against the Honda Element, other than the fact it looks like a box with wheels. But those commercials with the platypus and crabs were epic.



Without even thinking about it Julibean, Jason, hell even my mother and I will find ourselves saying things like, "I no pinch!" or "I've got some melted butter and some tongs in here..." or even "Where does a platypus learn a word like "hodgepodge"?"

The world is a better place because of marketing and advertisements that become part of the mainstream. I am a firm believer in this.

Plus it's just downright hilarious.

0 comments:

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com