Wednesday, May 5, 2010

In ALL Her Glory!

A few photos from our weekend of betrothed bliss...

I really wanted Mexican and our favorite new place Plaza Alteca wasn't lit up. I got really really sad that they might be closed and just as Jason said, "Maybe they forgot to turn the lights on." The lights turned on. I think he has ESPN or something.

Me enjoying my delicious margarita. Hey, we're not getting our Bomber's Birthday Margaritas this year, so I've got to celebrate somehow!

And, as promised. Here are some photos of Kayla.

This is how she looks on my hand. She is delicate and classy.

Straight on. She is quite the looker.

From the side. It took me ages to find a ring
with three stones clustered like that.
AGES I TELL YOU!

The other side.
I was so happy there wasn't some ridiculous added diamond
or an ugly tower like complex for Nanny's diamond to perch in.
Kayla's all streamlined on the sides.

The photos aren't the most amazing quality, and granted, they don't do the ring justice. But you get the idea.

Kayla is going to cause traffic accidents. I can just tell. She is wildly distracting when the sun hits her while I'm driving.

This just in: Apparently Nanny's diamond is even more special than I originally thought. After the war my grandfather used his entire GI Bill ($400) to buy Nanny's ring. THAT WAS A LOT OF MONEY back in those days. Seriously, my ring is perfect!

0 comments:

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com