Friday, May 7, 2010

Hold Me


This weekend is one of my two weekends that I am actually home instead of traveling.

To Do:

  • I need to get Laura's Shower Thank Yous made.
  • I need to buy Nanny's birthday/mother's day present from the grandkids.
  • I need to buy Mom's mother's day present from us kids.
  • I need to wrap Laura's shower gifts and all the mother's day gifts.
  • I need to do laundry since currently I'm wearing one of Julibean's tops...it's a sad morning when I have to go into her room and steal clothing because mine are all dirty.
  • I need to get my butt to the gym! Got a year to lose 3 dress sizes and get to goal, but I gotta start somewhere!
  • I need to clear off all my crafting supplies from the dinning room table.
  • I need to return all of my failed sneakers to the UPS store.
I need to start organizing myself with all the research I'm doing for the wedding, and gather more venue info. Currently I'm knocking around theKnot forum for Central New York. So those lovely ladies are already giving me lists of names of vendors to contact.

My father's cousin Kerry's husband Sergio used to own a restaurant in Albany. In fact Kerry's sister Kathleen had her reception at his restaurant. I'm hoping he'll be able to give me a few insights to the restaurant biz in the Capital Region and who to definitely avoid working with.

So I'm sure we'll talk a lot about wedding details this weekend and try to get things kick started on a budget and guest list for our side so I have a general number.

Also, this weekend Nanny will around and I'm sure she'll go bonkers over my ring. It's going to be crazy.

0 comments:

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com