Friday, May 14, 2010

DPF: Oy

I'm so exhausted this week. The weather is blah. My allergies are crazy.

I've been slacking, but I promise to post a few things next week. This weekend is Laura's Shower. It's a surprise where we're taking her so I didn't post anything about her invitations or Thank Yous that I made because every so often she happens upon my blog and I didn't want to ruin it. But I will post a few photos of the things I've made and of the shower next week.

I also have photos to post of her actual invitations that we mailed out a while ago. I'm such a slacker.

I'm really really excited because we're seeing three different wedding venues this Sunday. So I'll have a post about those at some point too.

Please excuse this interruption:

0 comments:

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com