Thursday, June 25, 2009

It's the little things...

Remember how I was swooning over something fantastic last week? Well check out what Amanda gave me:

FIESTA!

I was telling her and Jason all about my love and want for Fiestaware and lo and behold, there in the dinning room were two plates she had mistakenly yoinked from the dinning hall at school and brought home.

First of all, how gorgeous are these colors?! Secondly, how utterly amazing is it that Amanda's college dinning hall had Fiestaware?!

The collection begins...

Please disregardful the quality of the cell phone photo...I know you love my little Outback Mate!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

hey it's libby. i didn't know you had a new blog! anyway i agree totally about fiesta, it's so amazing. my mom gave us a set of beautiful old dishes that belonged to my great grandmother, they have yellow/orange/blue flowers and accents on them. no serving plates or anything though, so for my registry i picked out some fiesta stuff in peacock, sunflower, and tangerine that matches well. :D

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com