Monday, June 21, 2010

A Slightly Belated Father's Day

Today's Man is a very special one.

It's my Dad.

Truth be told, I am a total Daddy's Girl. Not only do I love my father like any daughter would, I also consider him one of the most level-headed people I know and constantly seek his opinion on things or advice.

If there's a question in my life, so monstrous like, "Should I be a designer or a doctor?" or somewhat insignificant like, "Is the traffic moving better on the Throgs Neck or the Whitestone?" I'll call my Dad.

I credit my father with my dry sarcastic wit and my uncanny sense of direction. I also credit my father with random knowledge about brain coral and sea fans, and my taste in music.

Mostly I just wanted to say, Happy Father's Day Dadoo! Love you always :)

Riding a Praying Mantis on the Carousel at the Bronx Zoo.

0 comments:

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com