Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Quick Like Bunnies!

So let's see how far I've come in the past 5 days...

To do:

  1. Finish printing inner program pages.
  2. Stamp all inner program pages.
  3. Assemble all programs.
  4. Re-vamp toast for reception.
  5. Photo slide-show for reception.
I feel like I actually accomplished something!!! But what this list doesn't show is that I took like 4 trips to Michael's to buy more and more ribbon to tie the damn programs together. Seriously, the ribbon Jaclyn picked out cost more than the programs cost to design/print!

And this list also doesn't explain that the slide-show needs to be done by the 18th to go to the DJ the week of the 19th and there are literally over 300 photos scanned into my computer and on various discs lying around my house to include in this montage.

But ahhhhh 12 more days!!!

0 comments:

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com