Friday, October 30, 2009

Happy Birthday -> Halloween Style

Since we like to keep it in the family, my best friend Casey's brother Chris is one of my brother's best friends. Chris is like another big brother to me and I can always count on him for a good laugh or for some free copies at FedEx-Kinkos.

Chris' birthday is on Halloween...how effing awesome is that?!

This year all his friends decided to throw him a surprise party on the 30th and he was actually completely surprised...which is a first for him. Typically when his friends try to surprise him he knows within a week that they're up to something.

Anyway, they bought him this awesome drawing desk because he's really into comics and actually works part time coloring and shading graphic novels. And somewhere along the line someone drew a cartoon of him and his two favorite characters. They wound up putting it on his cake, and it came out ridiculously awesome. Seriously, we have some awesome friends and Chris seemed to really enjoy his birthday.


I had to leave early since I was leaving for Albany early the next morning, but it was a great time! Happy Birthday Chris!

0 comments:

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com