Friday, February 13, 2009

Shoes for Thought

I came across something spectacular today and I thought I would share with you since I'll be going away to Seattle for the week and this is something that I personally could dream about for that long...
These are a fantastic pair of shoes from Mohop in Chicago. Notice anything different about them? How about the fact that these:are the exact same shoes! INFINITE POSSIBILITIES my friends. I.am.in.love. As an artist with a penchant for shoes, these are my holy grail. I can wake up in the morning and decide what ribbon I'd like to create into a shoe that day.

I would gladly give up 7-10 pair of the shoes I currently own to have a pair of these shoes in my wheel. And they come in different heel heights and styles. The verdict is still out on comfort, but I might have found my indulgent birthday present.

0 comments:

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com