Thursday, February 5, 2009

FedUp

So recently I fell victim to an eBay posting that was removed by eBay for my protection. Apparently something was foul with the seller and they decided it would be fantastic to notify me (not through email) but through a stupid message in my eBay Inbox. I do not check my eBay Inbox unless I'm expecting an answer from a seller, and those get forwarded to my email anyway.

I've been stalking Zumba, yes, I said it. I've been trying to not be such a fatty and I thought it would be a lot of fun to dance my extra holiday poundage away. I was really excited when I won the auction and like a good eBayer I paid immediately. Now I have a dispute open with PayPal and yadda yadda yadda.

The other day I got an email with FedEx tracking information in it. Could this truly be my Zumba?! I was super excited about the thought of being able to start Zumba-ing before my February vacation. However there was no additional information, just a tracking number. But I haven't ordered anything else so this must be my DVDs that I've been waiting for!

Cue to last night when I cleaned out my purse and found the receipt to a purchase I may have made while intoxicated at Wendy's Birthday Passion Party Friday night. So perhaps this is what FedEx was delivering my way. Curious.

Now, PayPal has tracking information from some sketchy sounding international company who apparently attempted to deliver my Zumba on Tuesday. And left no notification nor any additional information on how to finally obtain my Zumba. So fed up with FedEx and this sketchy international company. And this is why I don't eBay often.

In other news, I might have the opportunity this weekend to get another draft of Jaclyn & Andy's wedding invitations together. I know it's February and their wedding isn't till October but I'd really like to get going with all this stationary stuff.

0 comments:

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com