Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Blogging: A New Frontier

Why hello there and welcome to Persnickety Penny. I decided that it was time to enter the blogisphere and thought now was as good a time as ever. I’ve been a long time reader of blogs but never really thought my life was interesting enough to share with others. Maybe I was wrong, maybe I was right, but either way, here I am!


I read a lot of different blogs, environmentalist blogs and “going green” blogs, wedding blogs, design blogs and even fashion blogs. I know what you’re thinking, environmentalist and fashion? Isn’t that like jumbo shrimp? I find a lot of things in my life are a huge juxtaposition and I haven’t yet found a blog about someone like me, torn between what the right side of my brain wants to create and what the left side of my brain wants to keep orderly.


So I plan on just being myself on this blog, so if you don't enjoy that, my apologies and have a fun day reading something else!

0 comments:

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com