Friday, February 4, 2011

Dance like it's 1999

Last weekend when I was up in the Albany area Laura and I were caravanning back to her house when she called me just to tell me that there was a new radio station in the Capital Region.

I just wanted to let you know that there's a new radio station. 105.7, you should turn it on right now because I'm rock'n out to Cher.

105.7 CrushFM is a 90s music station and it is amazing.

In celebration of the newest most awesomest station that I now have locked into my radio for trips to Albany, and because Saturday night after our glitter fest some of the girls are going to 90s night and getting all dressed up and partying like it's 1999, please enjoy this N'SYNC Simpson's clip.


I really wish this clip had the "End with a Matrix" part...

0 comments:

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com