Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Uhhhhhhhhhh FREAKOUT!

First off, I'm not dead yet. We moved Jason. We made and mailed out all the save the dates. And I am in the midst of making all the pocketfolds for the invitations. Things have been extremely busy. Updates on those things soon.


But in other news...

FREAKOUT!!!

The Big Red Freakout is the BIGGEST Men's Hockey Game of the year at RPI. Only one year did I manage to get tickets to the game and I didn't even get to go.

It turned out we had an a cappella competition the same weekend as the big game and I had to give my ticket to a roommate.

It was so upsetting.

And since I've graduated there has always been something going on the weekend of Freakout but this year, everything changes.

This year I'm GOING.

Hooray! Yippie! Go Red!

Laura and I (along with some friends) are getting tickets through the awesome Alumni Association and we're even going to Ice House beforehand which is a happy little dinner.

Things to pack: red scarf, new RPI hockey jersey, red vest, RPI hat, FREAKOUT shirt bought years ago, red hoodie, the Devil's panties.

0 comments:

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com