Friday, January 21, 2011

Dance Party Friday LIVES

It snowed again. I had a few excellent conversations with my father this morning...

Dad: Looks like 3" of snow.
Mom: 3" isn't that significant.
Dad: 3" is significant to me, I have to shovel that shit!
Me: It could be worse, it could actually be shit.
Dad: 3"of shit covering everything? Yeah, that'd be worse. It'd be like the Susquehanna rose up and tried to kill us.

I'll miss these sorts of exchanges when I move.

Leaving work early today to hit the road with Casey and head down to the MD to visit Julibean.

We plan on watching horrible girly movies, go wedding dress shopping for her, put together a bed frame, and look at color swatches for her invitations.

I hope "Prince-Edward" has been as distracting to you as it has been to me...

0 comments:

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com