Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Sickly

Again I have entered the realm of totally sick.

Part of me kids that I'm allergic to Jason. Whenever I spend more than a long weekend with him I get sick.

In February when we went to Vancouver I came home with the worst case of strep throat I have ever had (and that's saying A LOT).

After Thanksgiving and seeing Jason in Baltimore, I felt like death and wound up with Coxsackie.

I spent a whole week with Jason in NH and now my face is peeling off.

WTF?!

I'm headed to the dermatologist this afternoon and hopefully he can give me some sort of diagnosis that makes sense and some sort of salve to make my skin stop drying up.

In the meantime not too much is happening. I'll be working on the Save the Dates the next two weeks, we're moving Jason from VA to NH this weekend, and I'm on the search for an affordable Hope Diamond.

So yeah, not too much happening.

0 comments:

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com