Wednesday, December 22, 2010

WW: FINALLY!

I'm not going to attach a photo because I want there to be some small amount of surprise for Jason on our wedding day...

But I did it!

I FINALLY bought my wedding dress on Saturday!!!

The only thing I'm going to say about it is it is from Priscilla of Boston and that I love it to death.

My dress follows specific criteria:
-Sweetheart neckline to make the girls look killer
-Feels lightweight (ideal for July)
-Non-itchy crinoline
-Was comfortably in my price range including any alteration charges
-Doesn't make me want to die on the inside while I wear it!

Hooray!

I'm going back this week to speak with the seamstress about the alterations that will be made in the factory before it comes to the store but YAY.

0 comments:

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com