Monday, December 13, 2010

Manjoyment Monday: A pained man and a guitar

You know I find loads of different men sexy for different reasons. But one of my biggest turn ons is a man that can sing. Throw in a guitar and I'm infatuated, it really doesn't matter at that point what he looks like.


There is something about a pained voice and a guitar that cuts right into the heart of me.

Last week when I was quarantined Julibean tried to send me things to watch and listen to and ponder throughout the day to keep me from going crazy. At one point she asked for "2 minutes of judgement free time" so she could show me this, or rather have me listen to this recording of Rob Pattinson sing.

I know what you're thinking, pretty boy, pretty voice. No, not at all.





Listen to the whole thing. Please. It is heartbreaking, truly. And it gives me the chills and it makes me love Rob Pattinson in a whole different way.

I never found him very attractive, but this really does it for me.

0 comments:

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com