Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Come on People

The 10th is the response date for Jaclyn's bridal shower invitations and the verdict is still out on almost a quarter of the guest list.

I understand that some invitations were sent out merely as a polite "we're thinking of you and don't want to insult you by not inviting you even though we know you can't possibly make it", but HOW HARD IS IT TO REPLY?!

My aunt told me that one of Jaclyn's cousins will not be coming because she lives in Texas and it was only a "polite invite", but how hard could it have been for her to drop me a line and let me know two or three weeks ago when she got the invitation?

I can also understand that I don't even know half the guests I sent invitations to, and they might feel uncomfortable calling me to reply. But I gave them the option of emailing me too!

*sigh* People just need to be less lazy and more responsible about responding. I can't even imagine how it's going to be when they send out the actual wedding invitations, it'll take 4 weeks just to track everyone down AFTER the RSVP date!

0 comments:

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com