Wednesday, June 1, 2011

WW: Favors

The to do list is slowly but surely getting done. There's still a LOT to accomplish, but I've been checking things off in the midst of packing.

Bouquets still need a lot of work. I've been making beaded flower petals like a mad woman and I'm going to start constructing the flowers and looking to see how I can make the arrangements.

I DID however get a heck of a lot done on our favor front. We decided to get tote bags. More like plastic bags are the bane of my existence and I wanted to give a useful favor. I originally planned on ordering tote bags and screen printing them myself with my handy dandy Yudu, but 4-Imprint was running a promotion and they screen printed them for free!

Hooray!
They arrived last week and I've been folding, tying, and tagging them for the past few nights.


So every guest at the wedding will walk away with a cute little magazine tote. Perfect size for carrying a book, a bottle of water and some sunscreen to the beach!

0 comments:

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com