Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Will be the Death of Me

So last night in one of those weird in between sleep and awake moments I remembered that I haven't been pestering Jason enough.

That sounds wrong but allow me to explain: Jason needs constant motivation. Sometimes he even ASKS ME to nag him to do something.

So last night in one of those weird in between sleep and awake moments I realized I had failed miserably.

I woke up to a happy little txt from him and immediately responded with PASSPORT!

How on earth had I forgotten? How on earth did I imagine he already had one?

Jason's response? FML!

So I just spent the past hour and a half researching everything he has to do and where he has to go with all of it. We leave for Seattle in exactly 6 weeks! It takes 4-6 weeks for a passport to be processed and received!

After some more research we found out it can be in fact expedited to get to him in 2-3 weeks for an additional fee but this was just an extra stress that Jason didn't need right now and I feel bad but I want to throttle him sometimes for doing things like this.

0 comments:

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com